5 Reasons why your should meditate
1. Stress Reduction; this is one of the most common reasons why people start meditating. With meditation, the physiology undergoes a change and every cell in the body is filled with more prana (energy). This results in joy, peace, enthusiasm as the level of prana in the body increases.
2. Relives symptoms of Anxiety; meditation cleanses and nourishes you from within and calms you, whenever you feel overwhelmed, unstable, or emotionally shut down
3. Enhances self Awareness; Some forms of meditation may help you develop a stronger understanding of yourself, helping you grow into your best self.
4. Improves sleep; Becoming skilled in meditation may help you control or redirect the racing or "runaway" thoughts that often lead to insomnia.
Additionally, it can help relax your body, releasing tension and placing you in a peaceful state in which you're more likely to fall asleep
5. Strengthens attention span; Focused-attention meditation is like weight lifting for your attention span. It helps increase the strength and endurance of your attention.
In conclusion, we believe that meditation should as important as exercise! Just think of it as exercise for your brain and soul!